Banking APIs Product Owner, Senior BA, contract
Working as trusted advisor in defining, and articulating the end-to-end solution, roadmap and backlog for commercial payments related endeavours. You will also partner with other global product workstreams to ensure that all products deliver a harmonised end customer experience.Your Responsibilities:
Skills you need
- Understand how APIs can scale the end user proposition proposition, and ensure that the business-technical aspects of the APIs are well articulated to all types of stakeholders
- Work with CX team to ensure that the business data in the APIs are used to deliver optimal end customer experience
- Draw on the client s technical and business representatives, and industry research, to capture and define the background business context, use cases and requirements for the APIs
- Draw on technical and business representatives, and industry research, to capture and define the background business context, use cases and requirements for the APIs.
- Be a champion for the needs of API consumers that the API products serve.
- Describe and present user stories for API dashboard, clear acceptance criteria, datasets and visual representation in dashboard
#fintech #bankingapi #api #productconsultant #bankingasaservice #BaaSinside IR35, working through FCSA accredited umbrella company
- Client facing skills to lead well-structured calls/meetings focused on establishing the background business context, use cases and requirements for the embedded finance APIs and associated metadata.
- Formal and consistent use case and (functional and non-functional) requirement writing.
- A working knowledge of industry standards in this area. e.g., Open Banking, ISO20022, BIAN.
- Understand an APIs functional capabilities and data model given an API specification in a well described developer portal.
- understanding of the background technical architecture the APIs will operate on.
- understanding of security controls for APIs
- Significant industry knowledge and expertise within the financial services industry, specifically payments
- Proven experience in delivering product features to the market that have both business and technological nature;
- Ability to solve complex business problems to maximize value while balancing technical constraints
- Experience of having worked as PO or BA in API first propositions in the financial services/payments industry
- Reasonable knowledge of web technologies such as JSON, REST APIs (and understanding of security controls for APIs)
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited - a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable, please forward for consideration