Healthcare Assistant (HCA)
Potter Johnson Recruitment are looking for Healthcare Assistants to provide person centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes in Basildon, Essex and surrounding areas.
You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care for clients and your daily tasks as a Healthcare Assistant. This will include assisting service users with personal care, medications, daily activities and leading a more fulfilled life.
Minimum requirements to work with Potter Johnson Recruitment as a HCA:
* You must have the right to work within the UK
* You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
* A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Benefits of working with Potter Johnson Recruitment as a HCA:
* Flexible Hours - To suit your needs - full or part time, days, evening, weekends
* Excellent Weekly Pay - Competitive hourly rates - Holiday pay included
* Career development support
Potter Johnson Recruitment is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for Career progression.
About us: Potter Johnson Recruitment is a national company that covers the whole of the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers. An enhanced DBS, on the update service, will be required.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE