This role would see you carrying out several tasks frequently, giving you a fantatsic, all-round experience as an Assistant QA Engineer.
- Measuring, recording and allocating chemicals to the different tanks.
- Read mechanical drawings and ensure products are compliant and accurate.
- Record and action non-conformities.
- Ensure Health and Safety procedures are being followed.
- Helping the other QA Engineers in the labs.
- Helping with some production work, assembly duties.
- Ensuring all stock is stashed away in a safe and sensible manner.
- Test the paints, powders and sprays used for coating to ensure they hit ISO quality.
The role is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate - with so much to learn, and with courses and training available to you down the line, you will see yourself working with some very knowledgable and skilled engineers and working all elements of Quality Control. No formal qualifications are required, so there is nothing holding you back! Paying a starting rate of up to £11 an hour on the Day shift, if you think this role could be right for you, get in touch!
FPR is working as a Recruitment Business