Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist- North London
Hunter AHP have an exciting opportunity for a highly experienced physiotherapist to secure an ongoing locum contract out within an NHS outpatient service.
You will work as part of a wider highly experienced multi-disciplinary therapy team which include occupational therapists, nurses, and assistants. Key responsibilities of the physiotherapist role as follows:
- To provide a high quality, evidence-based physiotherapy service supporting an MSK caseload.
- To work as an independent clinical professional with well-developed knowledge and skills, problem solving, clinical reasoning and clinical expertise in specialist area.
- Start ASAP
- Full time or part time considered
- Ongoing contract
- Location: North London
If you are interested in this position, please contact Grace Snedden
at Hunter AHP today on .Not available for this position?
Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250
for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).Why Hunter?
- Join the community be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs, and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it's a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
PT - Locum
Salary - £24-£30ph
Consultant: Grace Snedden