2BM Recruitment are working in partnership with our client in Sheffield who have a requirement for a permanent Production Team Leader on a full-time permanent basis. Excellent opportunity offering career progression within an innovative manufacturing company that offers qualification support and a fantastic benefits package.
Your Pay & Benefits:
Permanent job paying circa £31,500.00 per annum (negotiable) plus annual bonus and overtime. Production Team Leader working 44 hours per week - Monday to Friday on weekly rotating days 6am until 3pm & afternoons 1pm until 10pm. Benefits include 33 days holiday increasing with service (inc 8 bank holidays), company contributory pension, healthcare, share purchase scheme, training/ qualification support, parking & overtime opportunities..... apply now!
* As a Production Team Leader you will demonstrate strong leadership skills managing a team of up to 20 shopfloor operatives within Metal Working such as press brake, welding, laser cutting, fabrication, and metal forming.
* Your daily duties include leading team briefings, monitoring production schedules, identifying training and performance management, implementing lean manufacturing and Continuous Improvement.
* Your daily duties will be to support the shop floor shift managers planning and progressing production through a number of bending and welding processes within lead times to ensure a high level of customer delivery and quality is achieved.
* Responsibility for risk assessment reviews, H&S and 5S Audits and Safety talks, with an emphasis on the importance of implementing and following H&S throughout the shop floor.
* Reporting efficiency figures for key processes and implementing improvement plans.
* Leading Shop Floor morning meetings to plan days production and reporting production issue upwards.
* Setting and monitoring team KPI's and planning team training / personnel development identifying areas of improvement.
* Identifying and highlighting production issues early to reduce down times.
We are looking for a candidate with the following skills / qualifications / attributes:
The successful candidate will have a background within manufacturing / production / engineering preferably within metal working / engineering including welding, press brake, laser, and metal forming. You will have experience of Lean manufacturing processes and leading a team within a manufacturing environment. You must have the ability to understand processes, production planning and communication skills to deliver inspiring team talks to the production team members. As a production team leader, you will have the skills / ability to be accountable and holds others to account whilst working under minimal supervision with the confidence and ability to make decisions.
To apply please email your CV or call Sonia discuss this excellent opportunity.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
2BM Recruitment Ltd values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society.
When advertising permanent vacancies, we are acting as an Employment Agency