M&E Manager (home based)
A fantastic opportunity one of our key clients which will give you the chance to be at the forefront of delivering long term enewable energy solutions across infrastructure projects.
This opportunity would suit someone from either a consultancy or contractor background
Our client act as a delivery partner for public sector infrastructure decarbonisation projects across the UK and manages a contractor framework for Energy Performance Contracts to assist clients in their journey towards Net Zero carbon targets and provide services for energy, carbon and cost management for building energy centres.
They employ experienced and qualified engineers from mechanical or electrical building services backgrounds and now wish to recruit and additional M&E Manager/Technical Adviser to provide a dual function across these long term projects.
* You will be overseeing works during project feasibility, tender bid development and design-install phases of projects, working alongside Project Managers and under the guidance of the Technical Director providing support across the project team between client (Estates team energy/Sustainability managers) and contractor (design/install team).
* You will also manage ongoing energy performance contracts as lead representative in a Contract Performance & Assurance role, incorporating elements of Monitoring & Verification work, including leading quarterly meetings, liaison between project team and data analysis work alongside monitoring & verification specialists.
* You will also work with contractor project managers and in conjunction with external and internal contractors and site operatives during concept, pre-construction and project delivery phases for handling site queries
* This role is primarily home based, with periodic site visits within the UK as required.
* Demonstrable experience and knowledge/qualifications in Building Services Engineering design/operation from a relevant background
* Experience in managing hospital/healthcare projects
* Experience of site works including condition surveys and snagging/inspection during construction works, experience of commissioning witnessing
* Experience in report / specification / technical schedule writing
* Experience of project documentation management - design RFIs, commissioning etc
* Experience of building services design software - AutoCAD, Navisworks
* Knowledge of pre-construction work stages Building Services Design Framework process
* Familiarity with procurement processes
* Membership of professional engineering institution (CIBSE/IMechE/IET) would be advantegous
To find out more about this career opportunity and to arrange a meeting, send your CV ASAP