Installation of AV Systems
* Prepare project materials for on-site works.
* First and Second Fix Work. Involving Cabling, AV Equipment installation.
* Connection of AV equipment as per system design and technical drawings.
* To be fully involved in all onsite installation activities without exception where assigned
* Good technical knowledge and awareness of details to be able to recognise when technical problems are developing in the various disciplines, and to initiate appropriate corrective actions
* Good interpretation of any provided technical documentation to ensure on site install works are carried out correctly and accurately. Supported by a willingness to ask for assistance and take guidance where required.
* To ensure the termination and connection of all cabling and equipment is carried out to the highest standard, labelled and installed neatly in accordance with standards
* Ensure engineer vehicles are well stocked with consumables.
* ownership of the goods signing out process when collecting equipment and materials for on-site works.
* Exceptional eye for detail with all on site works.
From £45,000 to £55,000 per annum, Car Allowence, bonus, targets