Procurement Manager (FTC until end August 2023)
Greenacre are pleased to be supporting a Kent based housing organisation, with their recruitment of a Procurement Manager, on a fixed term contract until the end of August 2023.
You'll have overall responsibility and be central to the procurement and insurance functions within the Governance and Compliance team, managing a team of 5 to help support this. You'll play a key role in the development and implementation of relevant strategies to embed compliance, in line with value for money and industry best practice.
You will be expected to lead on providing a service that is responsible for:
* Driving an effective and value-added procurement plan, executing, and monitoring procurement and insurance strategies and process.
* The delivery of specialist advice and support on a broad range of procurement activity including over EU/UK threshold spend as well as reporting on overall procurement and contract management performance.
* Be able to demonstrate considerable experience working as a manager in a public or regulated procurement team that will empower you in sound and confident decision-making and support your exceptional organisational and time management skills.
* Have strong analytical skills and able to interpret complex issues as well the ability to motivate, encourage and support the business in all procurement activities and deliver to strict deadlines and manage conflicting priorities.
* Need excellent level of attention to detail and an inquiring mind to strategically evaluate and provide advice.
* Be able to Influence, persuade and direct the procurement activities of the organisation, whilst maintaining your credibility and integrity alongside keeping an open mind.
* Prove that you are MCIPS qualified and educated to graduate (or equivalent) level.
* A performance based annual bonus & company pension contributions matched up to 6%
* Training opportunities and Toolbox talks
* Flexible staff benefits including a cycle to work scheme
* 28 days holiday a year + Bank Holidays and the option to buy/sell holiday
* Access to two holiday homes, in Norfolk and Dorset
* A range of wellbeing activities and charitable events and a volunteering day
* Enhanced family leave policies
* Free on-site parking
* A great team of colleagues to work with