Interim Change Manager £650pd
An excellent interim opportunity for a Senior Change Manager to join a world-leading FMCG company, and play a critical role in their data-centric, corporate transformation agenda.
This is a contract to the end of December, with good scope for extension, offering up to £650 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), based working from home and in London.
This position is in support of my FTSE 100 client's global, tech-enabled, transformation programme for their transition to a data-centric organisation, with a data culture. They aim to drive reporting capabilities, underpinned by target operating models around performance management and change enablement.
You will lead Change impact assessments, reviewing the impact of what is being designed and built on the organisation. You will develop and drive a detailed Change plan across all projects, while building and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders to a senior level, to embed the Change.
Supporting the adoption of the client's Change framework, you will also ensure alignment with the overarching group framework.
- Seasoned Senior Change Management Practitioner, with 5+ years' experience.
- Excellent experience in leading tech-enabled business transformation Change programmes.
- Good stakeholder engagement ability, with the ability and gravitas to communicate and influence effectively.
- Ability to navigate a complex, global environment.
- Advantageous would be some experience with Azure DevOps and Smart Sheets for reporting.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email email@example.com