Would you like to join a well-established building services maintenance and facilities management service provider responsible for overseeing the operations and maintenance of a vast portfolio of trophy commercial office buildings across the UK.
As Engineering Manager, you will be a leading member of the on-site maintenance team, providing technical expertise and management to ensure building systems run efficiently and effectively. Prospective candidates will be fully qualified in either electrical or mechanical engineering, ideally through a recognised apprenticeship, with at least three years of supervisory/management experience within corporate or commercial building services.
* Provide technical expertise to key tenants and stakeholders, including oversight of M&E service provider.
* Maintain auditing/compliance across the estate
* Co-ordination of specialist subcontractors
* Ensure H&S, risk assessments & method statements are completed and adhered to
* Identify energy saving & sustainability savings/initiatives
If you would like more information or to be considered, please APPLY or contact Alex at re:Work.
Applicants with experience in the following positions are encouraged to apply: Engineering Manager, Technical Services Manager, Maintenance Manager, Hard-Services Manager, Technical Facilities Manager, Site Manager