Mechanical Project Manager & Senior Mechanical Project Manager
£250 - £350/day
We are currently seeking to recruit a Mechanical Project Manager and Senior Mechanical Project Manager for our client's growing Architecture and Project Management Team on a project in Weybridge.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior and more Junior M&E Project Manager with a strong Mechanical bias and strong Project Management experience. The role sits outside IR35.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
* Project management of Mechanical projects for on-site works - for example HVAC, Cold Water Services, Hot Water Services, etc.
* Developing a project specification with colleagues, often including those from other engineering disciplines.
* Producing details of specifications and outline designs.
* You will liaise with engineers across the M&E discipline and Building Services.
* You will be client facing and will be involved in design and project management, including Stages 5 - 7 (RIBA)
* Actively engage in CPD to maintain and facilitate personal and career development.
* Self Sufficient in project management.
Skills & Experience Required:
* Project Management experience
* Experience of working on large building projects (£1-5M+)
* Experience desired in the following: HVAC, Cold Water Services, Hot Water Services, Project Management
* AutoCAD/Revit Drawing ability preferred
* Experience Preferred in the following: BMS & Controls, Drainage, Piping etc
* Experience in BIM desirable but not essential
* £(Apply online only)/day
* OUTSIDE IR35
Kiota Recruitment are a newly founded Professional Search Agency with over 20 years combined experience in supporting candidates across Multiple Skills & Industries, we are working on behalf of the client so apply today and join us on our journey