Role: Project Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 D.O.E
Benefits: Car, Medical insurance, laptop, phone and more
Due to company growth and expansion, we have a very exciting opportunity to join our client who provides bespoke integrated materials handling solutions across the UK. This is a market leader within their sector and would be an amazing chance for an experience project manager to expand their knowledge and skillset whilst making a big impact within the team.
* You'll be coordinating with the supply chain, sub-contractors pre site and site activity
* To create user requirement specifications if not provided by the client
* Review of clients tender and order specification documents
* Understand and implement the full operational ethos of each project, ensuring the mechanical design and controls functionality are aligned to match client's expectation
* Responsible for provision / review of operational documents and liaise with sub-contractors to complete SDS/FDS
* Conduct site visits, surveys and supervision of installations around the UK
* Preparation of risk assessments, method statements and finalised project documentation
* To liaise with customers, suppliers & contractors
* Raise purchase orders to the supply chain
* Responsible for project costs and variations to orders during the project timeline
* Manage client meetings - Kick off / project plan update /progress /Handover
* Design and action detailed commissioning /acceptance documentation
* To Enable and control/action snagging lists during the commissioning process
* Deliver on site end of installation commissioning of the systems to comply to SDS/FDS operational ethos
* Have strong organizational skills to help manage projects from start to finish
Skills / Responsibilities:
* Materials handling & production line system knowledge is advantageous
* Knowledge of materials handling/production line systems is advantageous
* Experience of CDM site operation advantageous
* Full familiarity with AutoCAD (2D mechanical layout design) is essential.
* Strong organisational skills
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Must be customer facing / ability to communicate / deal with clients - Mid-Senior management up to director level.
* Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project and Powerpoint) + Adobe
* Knowledge of software / controls/pneumatics
* Time management to achieve time sensitive milestones.
* Ability to problem solve /overcome site installation issues / deal with client expectations during and after the installation.
* Full, clean, driving licence is essential