A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Compliance Administrator/Health & Safety Co-ordinator to join this rapidly growing Telecoms business based in Irlam.
Your main responsibility will be to promote a Health and Safety culture throughout the organisation assisting the compliance department in all elements of Health and Safety, Environmental and Information Security management systems.
Duties will include:
- Assist the Compliance Manager to promote Compliance awareness.
- Review and update key documentation which supports the integrated management system.
- Carry out initial reviews against external standards and prepare an action plan to support implementation and compliance.
- Liaise with the Departmental Heads to develop corporate and local procedures in line with business requirements and external standards and ensure that they are reviewed and updated at least annually.
- Provide advice and assistance with the implementation of new or existing related legislation, rules, and company standards.
- Agree and manage the internal audit schedule.
- Assist in compliance Audits and document outcomes
- Act as point of contact for external audits and prepare the relevant
- Assist the Compliance Manager with Process Certification documentation and maintain online certification portals.
- Provide statistical information and management information for Management Review and monthly management reports.
This role offers a basic salary of £25,000 - £30,000 plus bonus of 15%-20% (discretionary) and an outstanding benefits package including generous pension - employer 6%, employee 3%, 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays and an extra day for your birthday, hybrid working/flexible working & BUPA Private Medical Insurance.
To be suitable for this role you will have experience within a similar role, be able to interpret legislation, have a health & safety knowledge with excellent procedure and document writing skills.
Email your CV today to be considered for this fabulous opportunity. If you do not hear from us with 10 working days, please assume your application has not been successful. Important Information: