This is an excellent opportunity for a financial planning manager to work within a directly authorised accountancy and financial advisory firm.
- A directly authorised financial advisory and accountancy firm
- The business has been running for over 150 years
- Large business operating in 17 locations across the UK
- The basic salary is up to £60k
- Negotiable commission structure
- Hybrid working available
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Income protection, life insurance, pension scheme, sick pay etc
- Progression available into other roles within the firm
- Leading a team of financial planning consultants including all aspects of performance management
- Coaching advisors and quality checking their work
- You'll also be providing advice from an existing client bank, dealing with high net worth clients
- The firm is looking for those with both financial advice and management experience
If interested, apply now!