KM4Talent are supporting an exciting VC backed organisation to develop their Internal Audit function through the appointment of an Internal Audit Manager. If you are an ambitious qualified Internal Audit or Risk Manager seeking an opportunity to develop your career, profile and a team in a growth business sector read on!
As part of the Management team your remit will be the review of processes and risk relating to the business and commercial operations of niche construction sector organisation.
You will work closely with the Directors to ensure objective assessment of internal controls, risk management and corporate governance across the businesses and be able to:Responsibilities
- Plan, execute and deliver audit reviews and reports.
- Utilise data analytics and digital methods to conduct and follow up reviews
- Champion processes and controls across business units and support unit heads
- Develop and mentor a team to support you and the wider business.
This is a role for a career minded risk or internal audit manager from a construction, property investment or real estate environment seeking an opportunity to develop a team and deliver excellence. You will be able to demonstrateRequirements
- Related qualification such as CIIA, CIA, ACA, ACCA, CPA
- Demonstrable experience of heading internal audit or risk processes in complex businesses
- The ability to communication the needs and purpose of risk management and related processes
- Exceptional time and people management, reporting and analytical skills
Salary of £85-100,000 + comprehensive benefits
- High profile, fast track career path
- Complex, dynamic business in thriving sector
- Excellent benefit package
- Remote or hybrid working