We are partnering with a large manufacturing company to appoint an Engineering Compliance Manager. This role will support improvements in compliance related areas in the implementation and application of Quality Management Systems (QMS) and Engineering Standards (ES).
You will oversee a team of 6 and be the compliance owner for more than one site.
* Direct and manage the roll out and ongoing maintenance of the QMS in a systematic and sustainable manner within all Engineering.
* Proactively keep up to date with QMS updates and ensure internal communication.
* Assess Engineering risks associated with none-compliance of QMS and ES.
* Maintain the risk management system for engineering to ensure all risks are documented and actioned to ensure risks are mitigated within agreed milestones.
* Maintain the Document Control Centre for the sites to ensure SOPs are correctly reviewed, updated and distributed.
* Direct and manage Global Engineering Reviews and govern the process around action closure.
* Chair Engineering Quality Council to review Level 1 and 2 Audit actions, engineering risks and change controls ensuring compliance is maintained.
* Chair EHS and Risk governance sessions. Ensure data provided in a timely manner for Site governance meetings
* Ensure metrics are current for the above site engineering governance trackers
* Manage Level 1 Audit program to ensure adherence to Site SOP.
* Manage the change control process for Engineering to ensure effective close out of change controls and report metrics to Quality Department
* Maintain all aspects of documentation and matrices in relation to Site Training SOPs for Engineering and attend Site Training Owners Forum.
* Must have a minimum of HNC in an engineering discipline (non negotiable) and ideally degree qualified
* Ideally from a packaging, food, chemical or pharma background.
* Demonstrated understanding and use of QMS and compliance within engineering/manufacturing
* Influencing and mentoring of staff and use of accelerated change management and leadership tools
* Coach others to make use of Engineering Standards and specifications
* Demonstrable high level of compliance
* Understanding of principles of quality systems and standards
* Ability to work on multiple priorities through effective planning