Friendly, growing property management organisation are looking for a new Property Accountant Client Account Manager to join the team of 6.
Based just outside of Wokingham, Berkshire, this role is office based but also involves working from home on a rotational basis. Car driver is essential due to location
What is the Property Accountant Client Account Manager responsible for?
* Primarily responsible for the delivery of all accounts information
* Direct correspondence and liaison with the Client/Freeholder and Leaseholders and reporting to the client as and when required.
* Preparation of Service Charge Accounts for the Property Management portfolio.
* You would personally manage about 50 developments
* This includes all stages, from bank reconciliation stage all the way through to trial balance and also financial statements.
* Ensure that Service Charge and Ground Rent demands have been served at the correct times and in accordance with the Lease/Transfer documentation
* Ensure that a diary is created after each billing to ensure that the credit control process can commence in a timely manner.
* Enter the budget on the system, and also use mail-merge to create the letters where invoices are not sent out by email.
* Respond to Directors, Freeholders and Developer and Leaseholder queries, requests etc.,
in a timely manner.
* Ensure that the property information/data is kept up to date within the system Qube
* Set up new developments on our system, from property level to budgets and apportionments.
* Assigning the account to new owners when the property is sold.
* The Client Account Manager will need to work well as part of the accounts team, especially
with ensuring that the phone calls are evenly distributed across the team and also assisting
other member of the team, during busy times.
Salary is between £33,000-£40,000 depending on experience