We are looking for an exciting and elaborate Marketing professional with a wealth of experience in writing technical and promotional content! Do you have a passion for all things marketing? Then read on!
This is an exciting role within our organisation to work and support our marketing roadmap!
The Senior Digital Marketing Executive is a new role in a new team with the remit to help the Content Marketing team identify, commission, manage and store compelling marketing content across all channels that achieves business objectives and resonates with customers. Contribute to a marketing centre of excellence with a strong understanding of and focus on digital culture and capability.
The main purpose of the role is to enable the effective delivery of the marketing content strategy across the organisation's brand, products and customer groups. They work with the Head of Content & Digital Marketing and other colleagues in the team to provide content marketing support for the Marketing Department in line with organisational strategy, departmental goals, internal policies, legislation and regulation.
They champion and support the team's role as a subject matter expert and have the skills and experience to implement new and improved ways of distributing, storing and managing marketing content. An advocate in the importance of well managed content in creating compelling value propositions and marketing campaigns, the Senior Digital Marketing Executive works with colleagues to meet customer needs and contribute to the growth and development of the organisation.
Skills & Experience:
• Educated to A level or equivalent
• Relevant professional qualifications/training e.g. CIM
• Good experience of writing technical and promotional content
• Proven experience of quality control of copy content
• Experience of internal stakeholder engagement
• Good knowledge of current best practice in promotional and technical content marketing
• Experience of working independently and as part of a team
• Experience of maintaining accurate and up to date logs and records
• Experience of drafting reports
• Understanding of writing for offline and digital channels
• Understanding of brand compliance, CRM and SEO
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
• Ability to work in a project environment
• A passion for brand and house style
• Ability to understand complex and technical issues and communicate them simply
• Collaborative working style
• Degree or equivalent experience
• Experience of content marketing for UK financial services
• Experience of writing for multiple products / services
• Experience of reviewing and approving copy
• Experience of working in a regulated environment
• Good understanding of the organisation's products and markets
• Good knowledge of pension and occupational health systems
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally and enabling them to perform at their best and demonstrate what they have to offer. We are a disability committed employer, please let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments made to our recruitment process (application, selection assessments where relevant, and interview) to enable you to show us the best "you".
Our people are our strength so finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. That's why we offer an award-winning pension - it's what we're good at - plus health care cover, an onsite gym, access to a personal trainer... even the odd massage. And if they're feeling peckish after all that activity, they can always refuel in our subsidised restaurant or grab some fruit - we get a big delivery every week. Discover more of B&CE's employee benefits including our training programme, which is designed to give our people the support they need to develop a fulfilling career