Principal Resourcing are actively working to recruit Level 3 Teaching Assistant's to meet the increased demands of day-to-day supply and long-term positions for our partnership schools/academies based in West Lincolnshire, LN6 and surrounding areas. It is an exciting time to be working on supply due to the amount of work that is available. You will be able to work in a variety of settings and may even secure yourself a long-term role if that is what you are looking for!
We are looking for inspirational and driven Teaching Assistant's to work in our local and supportive Primary schools. The successful candidate will be able to support the class teacher with learning activities and opportunities to small groups of children including reading, writing and maths. You will be required to report on progress made to the teacher and next steps in the children's learning. You will ideally have KS1 and/or KS2 curriculum knowledge and experience.
You can expect to be paid up to £90 per day depending upon your experience and role requirements. We are needing Teaching assistants for both full time and part time hours.
Within the role you are required to:
* Support children in their learning opportunities
* Ensure children are engaging in their learning
* Have the highest expectations of achievement and behaviour
* Support the teacher with planning and assessment and preparing of resources
Skills and attributes:
* Minimum of 5 GCSE's including Maths and English at Grade C and above
* Have an appropriate NVQ or equivalent qualification
* Foster positive relationships with colleagues, children, and parents.
* Confident and positive approach to working with children.
* Have a passion for education
* A current DBS registered with the update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
By registering with Principal Resourcing, you will access:
* A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
* 'Recommend a Friend' bonus up to £150
* Opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
* Competitive rates of pay
* A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
* If you are interested in the Level 3 Teaching Assistant role working schools in West Lincolnshire, LN6 and the surrounding area, please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
* Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer
* Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
* Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful