New opportunities for Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) - Band 6 !!
POSITION: We are looking for Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN)
SALARY: £16.04/hr up to £25.66/hr
LOCATION (Region) : London
LOCATION (City) : Waltham Forest
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 hours Monday - Friday 9-5.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Care coordination for a case load of 25 service users with complex mental health needs.
SKILLS/EXP REQUIRED: Care coordination
QUALIFICATIONS & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* 6 months Healthcare experience
* Right to work in the UK
* References covering last 3 years of clinical employment
* NMC Registration
* Overseas Police Check, if any
* Indemnity Insurance
* Up to date CV
* Key skills: Compassion, Time management, Clinical Skills
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
* Great pay rates
* Flexible working
* Ad-Hoc and or long-term assignments
* Assistance with arranging accommodation
* Ongoing support with CPD/Re-validation/Mandatory Training
* In-house Phlebotomy
* Fast track registration
* True 24/7 on call service
Did not find what you are looking for?
Work with us and access exclusive opportunities in medicine, healthcare and education across the UK & Ireland. No matter your experience level, professional goals or speciality, we will help you to find your ideal job.
* Exclusive, career-boosting jobs- Build your CV and expand your career with opportunities that no-one else can access.
* More options & flexibility- Enjoy the freedom to choose your location, areas of interest, working hours and shift patterns
We have generous referral bonus and plenty of medical vacancies available whether you are a Doctor, Nurse, HCA, AHP or a Midwife