*Up to £45K basic*Hybrid role*25days holiday +bank holidays* Private Medical
We are looking for a commercially minded Conference Producer to join our friendly and successful events team. In the role of Conference Producer some of your duties will include:
* Research, content and programme development
* Conduct desk and phone research to identify market trends and develop commercially viable conference programmes tailored to the needs of the industry
* Identify and acquire senior level speakers for the events and workshops
* Write engaging conference agendas
* Create briefs for sales and marketing
* To work with the events team to ensure cost effective and high quality running of conference, with costs maintained within or below budget
* Responsible for the commercial performance of your portfolio of events
* Collate detailed project information, report to Head of Production, and drive strategic direction of events in consultation with management.
* Develop strategic relationships with key suppliers / stakeholders in industrial sectors to ensure events have increased traction with the target market
* Conveying compelling new topic ideas to senior decision makers
* Attend Company events and run them on the day
* Devising high quality conferences by researching and testing ideas and identifying good commercial opportunities
* Input to annual budget planning process, and events list in cooperation with Head of Production.
In the Conference Producer role we require the following skills and experience:
* Previous production experience is essential
* Persuasive and able to convey and articulate complex concepts
* Highly inquisitive approach to research and analysis
* Strong commercial acumen to identify compelling topics, themes and speakers
* Ability to regularly travel in Europe
£30-45K Basic salary (Depending upon experience)
25 days annual leave + Bank holidays.
Hybrid remote work schedule (2 days from home, 3 days in the office)
Employee assistance program
Ride to work scheme
Excellent development opportunities
Friday afternoon off!
Being part of a fun and friendly team.
Refer a friend and earn £100! If you have a friend who is also searching for a new opportunity in the local area, recommend Optima and if we place them (providing they complete their 3-month probation period), you will receive a £100 retail voucher of your choice! Please note that if you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted. By applying for this vacancy, you accept Optima Recruitment Limited's Privacy and GDPR Policy which can be found on our website and therefore gives us consent to contact you.
Optima Recruitment Limited are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer