City Recruitment Group are recruiting for an Immediately available Finance Assistant to work for an established food manufacturing business on a temporary basis. There is a potential that this role could become permanent also. Reporting into the Finance Manager, this role is paying £11-£13 per hour, Monday to Friday on site.
Main purpose of the role :
Provide finance administrative support to the business on Sage 200 system.
Key Responsibilities :
* Generate daily sales invoices
* Issue statements to customers
* Issue daily sales reports against budget and forecast
* Review the EDI log each day and resolve any issues
* Closing works orders
* Provide support at month end with journal postings, balance sheet reconciliations and accounts review
* Support with other finance duties as required
What you will need to succeed :
* At least a years previous experience of working in a small / medium sized finance department
* Computer literate with good working knowledge of MS office products
* Good with Excel
* Previous experience using Sage 200.
* AAT or bookkeeping / accounts training or qualified.
* Advanced Excel - pivots, vlookup, sumif, charts, conditional formatting, etc.
* Broader financial knowledge and experience i.e. month end, budgets, bank recs, journals etc.
What you'll get in return
For the right candidate, this is an opportunity to play a pivotal role in success and development of a growing food manufacturing business whose mission is to be 'best in class'. This is an environment where you have accountability for your career and can make a real contribution to the success and growth of the organisation.
Please 'Apply Now' if you think you match the requirements for the above role or contact Ann at City Recruitment for more information