We are hiring for a Senior Digital Manager. This role will act as the Digital Marketing project lead and trusted expert on all customer communications and marketing strategy, including budget management and people management.
The Senior Digital Manager supports the Head of Digital Marketing to lead the department in accordance with company, strategy, objectives, and business plan.
You will work within a thriving function who have guided B&CE's growth to become a leading provider within workplace pensions.
Lead the day-to-day operations of the business project requirements within the Digital Marketing team, providing digital marketing strategy and coordination in support of the organisation's brand, projects, channels, and customer groups.
Contribute to a marketing centre of excellence with a strong focus on digital marketing strategies and techniques.
To manage and motivate the Digital Marketing projects team, optimise performance, and ensure the team uses the right channels and online activity to communicate with customers in line with the business strategy, departmental goals, internal policies, legislation, and regulation.
To lead innovative and impactful digital strategies that achieve marketing and business objectives and generate value for and from customers.
Skills & Experience:
• Professional qualification e.g. CIM Chartered Marketer or equivalent
• Degree or commensurate experience
• Digital and data native familiar with a wide range of information technologies
• Marketing professional who has extensive knowledge and demonstrable experience of successful omni-channel campaign delivery
• Experience of the management of financial services or pensions operational communications
• Excellent understanding of both marketing and operational communications
• Extensive track record in partnering the business to develop and deliver successful marketing campaign strategies
• Search engine optimisation and digital advertising
• Experience of leading or being part of a Marketing function
• Solid line management experience of a multi-faceted team of varying levels requiring different management skills
• Excellent relationship management skills - internal and external
• Proven ability to work in a high-pressure environment where multi-tasking, thoroughness and prioritisation are essential
• Proven ability to work independently and proactively engaging with teams via different channels including face to face
• Current technical experience of best practice in marketing, integrated omni-channel marketing, inbound marketing, B2B and B2C marketing
• Passion for the brand and its products
• Demonstrable experience of practical application of customer insight and data analytics, segmentation, marketing metrics, demand generation and customer journey mapping
• Understanding of account-based marketing
• Experience of external supplier and third-party management
• Relevant technical qualification/training
• Experience of working in a matrixed project environment
• Experience of marketing in a regulated environment
• Experience of working across multiple products / services
• Understanding of Agile and Waterfall methodologies
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally and enabling them to perform at their best and demonstrate what they have to offer. We are a disability committed employer, please let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments made to our recruitment process (application, selection assessments where relevant, and interview) to enable you to show us the best "you".
Our people are our strength so finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. That's why we offer an award-winning pension - it's what we're good at - plus health care cover, an onsite gym, access to a personal trainer... even the odd massage. And if they're feeling peckish after all that activity, they can always refuel in our subsidised restaurant. Discover more of B&CE's employee benefits including our training programme, which is designed to give our people the support they need to develop a fulfilling career