1-1 SEN TA
* SEN school catering for students 3 - 19
* Location: Loughton, Essex
* Hours: 8.30 - 4.30
* Provide support for students emotional and social needs by encouraging and modelling positive behaviour in line with the School's Behaviour Policy.
* Feedback to the class teacher on the progress made by individual pupils throughout the lesson verbally and in written form.
* Work with the class teacher to identify pupils requiring targeted interventions based on pupil progress data and ongoing assessment of progress.
* To manage delegated tasks within the school, as defined by senior staff.
* Accompany the class teacher and supervise pupils on visits, trips and out of school activities as required.
* Prepare the classroom for lessons, ensuring resources are available and cleared away throughout and at the end of the lesson.
* To represent the school positively at all times by reflecting its mission statement, core philosophy and ethos and by reflecting good educational practice.
Active Recruitment SEN LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer