Role: Account Manager
Location: Hounslow, Middlesex
Salary / Rate of pay: £30,000
Platinum Recruitment is working in partnership with a popular he UK's leading fulfilment house specialising within fashion and lifestyle. We have a fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager to join their team.
What's in it for you?
To work with fantastic people
A fast-growing businessPackage
A full time and permanent role
Pension/ holidays etc
Career progressionYou must have a driving license and your own car
Why choose our Client?
My client has an excellent brand in the carbon-neutral fulfilment for e-commerce industry. A dynamic and professional team. Great development, training, and opportunity.We are looking to recruit an experienced Account Manager to help manage our client accounts, on a permanent, and full-time basis. This is an exciting opportunity, perfect for individuals looking to further their career within the industry.
The working hours for the role will be 9:00-17:30, Monday - Friday.
Characteristics we look for:
- You're a team player and you're great to be around. Energy is contagious, so we want to make sure we have the right people on board who help drive the positive morale of the team.
- You are passionate about providing a great customer experience. We believe that to become great at anything in life, you must love what you do. So, to be considered, you must show your hunger and eagerness.
- You're a fast learner. Our business is quickly and continuously growing, meaning we need our team members to be able to keep up with the pace of the industry and be up to the task of continuous new challenges.
What will you be doing:
- Speaking with clients from your allocated accounts via telephone, WhatsApp, and email mediums.
- Taking ownership of a customer problem, investigating, and following it through to a solution.
- Account maintenance: overseeing the overall running of your allocated accounts ensuring that all day-to-day tasks are being carried out.
Strengths and abilities:
- Impeccable spelling, punctuation, and grammar (written and verbal) - this is incredibly important and our standards for this are high.
- Excellent Time Management skills - ability to manage tasks effectively
- Collaborative - must work well within a team
- Reactive - each day is different, so being able to react to new task as and when they come up is vital
- Confident working within a fast-paced environment
- Confident using Microsoft Excel
- Account Management: 1-2 years (preferrable)
- Knowledge of warehousing and e-commerce (beneficial)
- Previous experience using a warehouse management system (beneficial)
- Previous experience using Shopify (beneficial)
- A-Level or equivalent (essential)
- Grade B or higher in English Language at GCSE level (essential)
Sound like the role for you? Then we would love to hear from you!
Click Apply Now and one of the team will in touch to discuss the Account Manager work we have that suits you in Hounslow, Middlesex.
Don't forget to speak to your consultant about our "Recommend a Friend" referral scheme and find out how you could earn up to £250 per recommendation.
Job Number: (phone number removed)
Job Role: Account Manager
Location: Hounslow, Middlesex
Platinum Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy