Business Development Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join our London office.
This role is focused on creating and delivering business development activity that increases opportunity for client growth and acquisition. The role will provide strategic support on our BD initiatives (with a focus on London) including the management of BD pipelines and the facilitation of cross-selling across existing relationships. In additional the role will provide strategic guidance to some of our key / emerging sectors and support on the delivery of business intelligence for BD. This role is based in our London office, reporting into the Senior Marketing and BD Manager and working closely with the Director of Marketing & BD and wider MBD team.
This role will ideally suit a Senior Business Development Executive looking for a step up in responsibility.
Business Development Manager Key responsibilities
* Assist with the development and implementation of business unit and sector BD plans
* Work with the partners to deliver London BD priorities and execute on planned activities whilst monitoring / measuring ROI
* Proactively manage London prospect pipelines including preparing bespoke pitching documents
* Support the Senior Marketing & BD Manager on the key account management programme and wider firmwide BD initiatives
* Oversee the implementation and follow-up opportunities created by our marketing campaigns
Strategy, planning & implementation
* Periodically review and monitor key competitor activity and key client / prospects to support on business intelligence
* Deliver an effective event programme, supporting the campaign programme whilst responding to client, referrer and prospect needs
* Ensure that all marketing data is recorded within the CRM system and that reporting is in place to evaluate ROI
* Collaborate with the digital marketing team on the development, execution and review of campaigns so they are an effective marketing & BD tool
* Oversee the development of relevant sector marketing and communications materials as required to support various BD objectives
* Assist with the monitoring of marketing and BD expenditure to agreed budgets
* Make recommendations on budget spend for most effective use to achieve aims and objectives.
RWK Goodman is a progressive firm that is going places. We're an ambitious Top 100 law firm and we can offer fantastic opportunities for you to take your career forwards.
You will have access to great work, structured career pathways and a whole host of fun things to get stuck into outside of your day job!
* Annual promotions programme
* Career conversations and appraisals
* Learning & Development