B&CE have an exciting opportunity to join our growing team as a Senior Marketing Campaigns Executive. You will work within a thriving function who have guided B&CE's growth to become a leading provider within workplace pensions. Since being introduced to the market in 2011, The People's Pension has grown to welcome over 5 million members and manages around £12billion worth of our members assets and is expected to carry on its growth over the next 5 years.
In short, we are looking for a highly talented enthusiast for marketing best practice, collaboration and continuous improvement, the Senior Marketing Campaigns Executive works with colleagues in the team, department and wider business to meet customer needs and contribute to the growth and development of the organisation.
Is this the right role for you? The successful candidate will have experience with:
• Relevant professional qualifications/training e.g. CIM
• Experience of marketing campaigns
• Experience of working with record management, report writing,
• Good knowledge of marketing theory and practice
• Knowledge of B2B or B2C marketing
• Recent experience of working on creative and impactful marketing
• Experience of using customer insight and marketing analytics
• Experience of working in a project environment
• Passion for the brand and its products
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Highly collaborative working style
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally and enabling them to perform at their best and demonstrate what they have to offer. We are a disability committed employer, please let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments made to our recruitment process (application, selection assessments where relevant, and interview) to enable you to show us the best you.
Our people are our strength so finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. That's why we offer an award-winning pension - it's what we're good at - plus health care cover, an onsite gym, access to a personal trainer... even the odd massage. And if they're feeling peckish after all that activity, they can always refuel in our subsidised restaurant. Discover more of B&CE's employee benefits including our training programme, which is designed to give our people the support they need to develop a fulfilling career