Our large specialist Manufacturing client based in Rochdale is currently looking for an experienced Stainless Steel Fabricator to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
Rates £15.11 per hour. O/T paid at £22.67 per hour after 37 hours Monday to Saturday & £30.22 on a Sunday
Hours 07:30 - 16:00 Monday to Thursday, 07:00-12:00 Friday, 37-hour working week.
As an experienced Stainless Steel Fabricator your job role will involve the following: -
- To carry out stainless steel sheet metal, fabrication and welding activities as requested management.
- To ensure Documentation and instruction issued is completed and followed in line with company procedures.
- To follow engineering drawings regarding Quality and specifications required.
- Experience in the fabrication of process equipment, vessels, platforms, pipework and specialist structures would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Welding using TIG.
- Typical material gauges 1.5mm to 10mm stainless steel
- To ensure all health and safety systems are adhered to and any issued PPE is worn as and when required.
- To maintain a clean, tidy and safe working area at all times.
- Any other duties as requested by management.
- External site work may be required at times.
In order to be considered for this role, you MUST have the following experience: -
- A level 3 or city and guilds qualification in mechanical manufacturing engineering or equivalent
- And a minimum of 5 years experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a specialist manufacturing / engineering company, as a Stainless Steel Fabricator, with a full order book from clients all over the world.
Please apply for this role on line in first instance or contact our office direct for more information asking for Andrew.
To view more jobs from Bamford Contract Services, Find us on Facebook bamfordcs or follow us on Twitter bamfordcs