Job title: PR Manager
Working hours: Full-time, Monday - Friday
Department: Business Services
Location: Ipswich and flexible / hybrid working
We have a fantastic opportunity to join the Marketing, PR and Communications team as a PR Manager. The role is to be offered on a full-time (37.5 hours p/w) permanent basis as we experience an exciting growth trajectory as we invest in our workforce of the future.
As part of our new hybrid working policy, the PR Manager would ideally be Ipswich based but can be performed in any of our other centrally located offices in either Cambridge, Chelmsford or Norwich and we are very happy to talk flexible working.
Purpose of job
This is an exciting time to be joining, with the role being a multi-disciplinary hands-on PR position, with responsibilities for the production of client-facing newsletters, assisting with PR and internal communication across the firm. Reporting into the Head of Digital Marketing, PR and Comms, the PR Manager will need to be pro-active in seeking out stories, building relationships with journalists and responding to the news agenda.
You will take responsibility for all aspects of the production and distribution process of the firm's external-facing newsletters, including scheduling, editorial and design and the delivery of the firm's internal communication initiatives, as well as assisting in the production of video content.c
Marketing and campaign plans
* Working closely with practice, sector and sales team leads supporting the Head of Business Development execute measurable Business Plan outcomes. A strong focus on the implementation of successful sponsorship opportunities, online webinars and other events to support the delivery of commercial objectives.
Events & Sponsorships
* Managing the events and sponsorship schedule and events resource across all offices. Working with stakeholders to identify and plan activity in line with Business Plan strategies.
* Managing, monitoring and reporting the effectiveness and ROI of events & sponsorships in particular through post-activity reports to team leaders and the Head of Business Development and monthly reports to the Management Board.
* Coordination and reconciliation of expenditure in relation to events, sponsorship and promotional materials in line with agreed budgets.
* Managing the events team in relation to workload, personal development, quality and outputs demonstrating leadership qualities.
* Leading the events team in the ongoing capture, cleansing, maintenance and enhancement of data for clients, targets and intermediaries on the CRM system and in accordance with GDPR requirements.
* Working closely with Head of Digital, PR & Comms to implement brand assets ensuring they are fit for purpose, attractive to key target audiences.
We are looking for a candidate who has:
* A proven marketing background with experience ideally gained within a professional services environment.
* CIM Diploma or equivalent.
* Sound copywriting skills and editorial skills for internal and external articles (including press releases).
* Solid marketing / communications background ideally gained within a professional services environment.
* Sound digital marketing skills including e-mail marketing, social media platforms, video and website content management.
* IT Literate skills (Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel).
* Working knowledge of InDesign (desirable).
* Strong analytical, administrative and organisational skills.
* A high level of attention to detail.
* Initiative, enthusiasm and creative flair.
* Good relationship building skills across marketing and practice area teams.
* Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
We are committed to recruiting individuals on merits of suitability for each role, on the basis of qualifications and experience. All applications are treated fairly and equally regardless of sexual orientation, race, disability, religious beliefs and any other protected characteristic, ensuring that there are equal opportunities at all stages of the recruitment process.
You can expect to receive:
* Competitive salary
* 25 days holiday (FTE) plus Bank Holidays per annum
* Long Service holiday award - 1 extra week every 10 years continuous service
* Agile Working Policy
* Pension Scheme (5% employer / 5% Employee)
* Staff Profit Share / Salary sacrifice (Pensions, Staff Profit Share)
* Paid volunteering / charity day
* Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Leave
* Season Ticket Loan
* Subsidised gym membership
* Eye Care Voucher
* Private Healthcare - BUPA (after probation is passed)
* Life Assurance - 4 x salary / Permanent Health Insurance
* Dress for your Day Policy
* Discounted legal services.z
To find out more, please apply with your CV today or contact for more information. Cambridge: (phone number removed) Email: Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website