My client is a Financial Service provider based in the West Midlands. Due to the continued success of the business and having recently become FCA regulated, they are currently recruiting for an Operational Risk Analyst.
Reporting to the Head of Risk your main responsibilities will include;
* Operate an effective 2nd line of defence for the business in regard to risk management
* Working with business units to facilitate the identification, control environments, assessing and reporting of risks
* Maintain an effective internal and external perspective to identify emerging risks
* Provide training, coaching and advice on risk and incident management
* Provide reporting in relation to Risk and Risk Management to the appropriate committees/Boards
* Maintain effective working relationships with assigned 1st line risk owners, senior managers and subject matter experts
* Maintain effective oversight of 1st line of defence risk management in business areas
You will be an experienced Risk professional with a minimum of 2 years experience within the Financial Services sector. You will have worked specifically within Operational/Enterprise Risk. My client offers a competitive salary and benefits package and scope to progress within the company.
This is a Hybrid role, although there is minimal expectation to attend the office in North Birmingham