Role: DDaT Learning Design and User Journeys Senior Manager Contracting Authority: Central Government Contract Length: 6 months Location: London, Bristol or Manchester IR35: Inside Pay Rate to Intermediary: £400-£450 per day Security Clearance: BPSS
* Create and run a training needs analysis for graduate induction courses
* Design and develop an end to end learning journey for all users.
* Lead and provide expertise on design for graduate induction courses
* Design and develop quality learning products to meet user needs
* Collaborate with external partners to align our products effectively
* Ensure that all learning products support acceleration toward greater diversity and inclusion and meet government accessibility commitments.
* Proven ability to create quality, engaging and interactive learning products and testing them effectively to meet user needs using training needs analysis
* Experience in creating and implementing training needs analysis.
* Experience in developing user-centred learning journeys
* Experience in a digital, data or technology environment using agile ways of working or working with agile project teams
* Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels
Applying to this or any other vacancy advertised by Spinwell Global Ltd constitutes an agreement for Spinwell Global Ltd to hold your details for 24 months for the purpose of assessing suitability for the advertised position and to make you aware of any other positions deemed suitable of which they will make you aware by means of either email, text or phone. In line with GDPR regulations you are able to request your details be removed from the company data at any time by emailing us