£55,000 - £60,000 (NHS Band 8) | 40 Hours - Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | £2,000 Welcome Bonus
A leading care home near to Woodbridge requires an experienced qualified Nurse to join the team as a Nurse Home Manager and develop the service.
The 40+ bedded home is run by a nationally recognised care provider and has a fantastic local reputation for providing the highest levels of care to their elderly residents with physical disabilities and sensory impairment related frailties.
Details of this Nurse Home Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to 40 hours per week on day shifts
• A very competitive annual salary of £55,000 - £60,000 which is in line with NHS Band 8 rates of pay
• Comprehensive induction with ongoing training and career development prospects
• Welcome Bonus of up to £2,000
• NMC fees covered by us and renewal support
• Workplace pension
• Refer a Friend paid scheme
As Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical, operational, and financial performance of the home, ensuring a high-quality and cost-effective service which meets the needs of residents and exceeds regulatory requirements.
You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management, and will monitor, coach and support the care, nursing and ancillary teams whilst promoting the home and building positive relationships with stakeholders and regulators.
What we are looking for in a Nursing Home Manager:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally have elderly care experience
• Strong working knowledge of CQC essential standards, Safeguarding policies and procedures, and Health & Safety legislation
• Strong budgetary management skills and an understanding of the principles of marketing a care home
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a positive, proactive leader
• Passionate about providing high quality care
For more information, or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation