About the role
To provide professional finance site support services to project teams on site to support effective operational delivery and ensure accurate project costs.
Resolve invoice queries and pay the supply chain on time in line with prompt payment code.
What you'll be doing
* Process plant transactions, material receipts/GRN processing, invoice query resolution
* Ensure that all transactions are posted in a timely manner
* Process payroll transactions for blue collar workers
* Assist with resolution of payroll queries
* Ensure that site support processes are consistently and rigorously applied across all projects in line with company policies.
Who we're looking for
The ability to work with people at various levels both internally within Balfour Beatty and externally and apply and comply with the Balfour Beatty site support procedures is essential.
This is a position of responsibility involving receipting, invoice processing, payroll and project costing.
Previous experience of Oracle (or equivalent ERP cost management module) and construction/engineering working rule agreements would be an advantage.
Why work for us
Landmark projects. Stronger communities. Bold ideas. Your own career. You can shape a lot of things with Balfour Beatty.
We are more than construction. Evert day, our projects change the way the world looks and improve the way it works. And because we do more, you will too.
Challenge yourself, and you'll do truly impressive work. Control your career, and you'll grow like never before. Explore our business, and you'll enjoy a richer experience. And well support you all the way.
About the project
The HS2, N1/ N2 project covers the northern 90km section of Phase 1 in and aound the Birmingham area of the overall HS2 scheme to provide a new high-speed rail connection between London and the North of England