NCJ61 - Endoscopy HCA
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£20,805 to £22,000 per annum | Up to 37.5 Hours - Full or Part Time | Day Shifts
A leading Private Hospital in Leeds currently has an exciting vacancy for a Health Care Assistant to join their Endoscopy team, with the flexibility to work across 4 different sites as per business needs.
Details of this Endoscopy HCA position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A permanent full-time or part-time contract of up to 37.5 hours per week
• Overtime rates on a Sunday
• A competitive annual salary of £20,805 to £22,000, depending on experience
• Comprehensive induction, with ongoing training and career development prospect
As Endoscopy HCA you will work under the supervision of a registered nurse, supporting with the delivery of direct patient care. Duties will include supporting the implementation of an agreed plan of care, undertaking clinical tasks and procedures, and contacting patients and their families on a physical and psychological level.
Applicants for this Endoscopy HCA should meet the following criteria:
• Ideally you will have previous experience in healthcare setting
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational, and time-management skills
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
• Able to work well in a team as well as individually when needed
• Flexible to work across serveral sites if needed
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation