Foxwood recruitment has partnered up with a standout company based in Cardiff in their search for an experienced Account Manager. You will be responsible for maintaining and developing existing relationships with clients, acting as the link between client and agency, and taking responsibility for setting and meeting expectations, retaining and growing client accounts.
What will you be doing?
As an Account Manager, you will take ownership of a portfolio of clients and will be responsible for growing the revenue of your portfolio over time. In order to grow your revenue contribution to the business, you will deliver exceptional customer experience, become a trusted consultant and advisor to your clients, ensuring our services deliver business value at all times.
As the client's main point of contact, you will develop a deep understanding of the client's business: Enabling you to work with our internal teams to problem solve client issues and formulate engagements that produce best in class results. This may involve you spending time working from client's offices, or attending meetings off-site.
Highly commercial in nature, our account managers are comfortable articulating the value of our services. This could involve walking our clients through financial forecasts to help them understand ROI, and the value of investing further in digital marketing.
Account Managers represent the client within the agency, as such you will lead project teams to deliver on client expectations. Ensuring you implement effective strategies that meet the needs and goals of the clients. You will be expected to review and measure the performance of your accounts as well as provide internal executive reports. You will be expected to drive revenue growth in your portfolio through proactive action plans.
You will work closely with the Digital Project Managers to ensure projects are properly scoped, and projects run efficiently.
It is essential that you build strong relationships with clients and provide excellent customer care.
Where appropriate, you may need to meet with clients outside of working hours for client entertainment and relationship building.
Take ownership of a portion of the agency's revenue. Be accountable and proactive to grow the revenue under your management.
* Deliver revenue growth through effective account management, reporting and customer experience.
* Proactively identifying scope creep, communicating and negotiating with the client to ensure the work is commercialised at a healthy return.
* Work closely with the Account Director and Head of Commercial Services to develop strategic account development plans for all of your clients.
* Manage client expectations surrounding the performance of work, ensuring both the agency and the client agree "what good looks like".
* Regularly check in with your clients to ensure they are delighted with the service the company is providing, in line with Strategic Account Plans.
Client Relationship Management
* Building strong trust-based relationships with your clients, leading all client meetings and calls.
* Proactively managing your client's needs and working with the wider team to act on and resolve any issues.
* Deliver exceptional client service ensuring you maintain high levels of client satisfaction and great client feedback.
* Continually seek ways to enhance the value that they provide, to exceed expectations and delight clients.
* Provide consultancy to clients, advising on digital marketing with the support of the specialists.
* Be comfortable acting as a consultant to your clients, across all levels of seniority from exec to c-suite.
* Help our teams to compile reports & understand how results are best shared/needed from a client perspective.
Account Team Leadership
* Ultimately accountable for the client experience. You will lead the internal teams to ensure the client's needs are met.
* Leading account teams in key client presentations, meetings, and calls, to sell our proposals in a powerful and persuasive manner.
What's in it for you?
* Free access to Spill, an all-in-one mental health support package.
* Quarterly bonus scheme.
* Personal development and training plans.
* Increased annual leave with years of service.
* Quarterly social events.
* Your birthday off as annual leave.
f this sounds like the role for you, then get in contact with your CV and one of the Foxwood Team will be in touch