Foxwood Recruitment have teamed up with Wales's largest dedicated online marketing agency in the search for a standout PPC Specialist. As a Senior Paid Media Specialist, you will be responsible for delivering paid advertising across a variety of client accounts and a range of industries. Reporting to the Paid Media Manager and working closely with other disciplines within the delivery team, you will work on more complex and challenging accounts where a greater level of experience and knowledge is required. You will also help the Paid Media Manager monitor the quality of output and provide leadership, training and support to our PPC specialists.
What will the role entail?
You will work closely with the Digital Strategist to provide account reviews, audits and research, which will form the basis of paid media strategies. You will then work with the Client Relationship Manager to deliver the strategy and report back to the client.
You will be responsible for delivering campaigns across a variety of platforms including Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn as well as native advertising and programmatic networks, so should be thoroughly experienced in the use of a wide range of systems as well as Google Analytics.
You will be expected to deliver a variety of campaign types to include search, display, remarketing, social and programmatic on a variety of channels including Google's Display Network, YouTube and work with account managers across a variety of publishers. You will also be expected to support other members of the PPC delivery team.
What are the core Responsibilities?
* Provide knowledge leadership, training and support within the Paid Media team.
* Aid the Digital Strategist in the creation of paid advertising strategies.
* Perform client, market and competitor research and analysis.
* Deliver paid advertising campaigns in line with the agreed strategy and brief.
* Analyse campaign performance and provide recommendations for improving traffic and ROI.
* Produce insightful client reports that provide feedback on client's accounts with recommendations that take into account the wider implications for ROI.
* Aid the Paid Media Team Leader in monitoring the quality of output and provide feedback, along with recommendations for opportunities and growth.
* Keep up to date on new industry developments and share best practices with the digital delivery team.
* Liaise with clients and attend relevant client meetings where required.
* Accurately record all activity in our project management system and meet given deadlines.
* Manage own self development and maintain an up to date and relevant understanding of digital marketing.
* Help develop opportunities and new business pitches where appropriate
* Collaborate across multi-disciplines, to promote a culture of shared knowledge and understanding.
* Provide guidance and support to other members the of the delivery team.
The Ideal Person
* At least 4 years recent PPC & social advertising experience, -including the management of accounts across a wide variety of markets, ideally across EMEA, North America, LATAM or APAC, at an agency enviroment.
* Excellent analytical skills and an eye for detail.
* Experience of using multiple paid advertising platforms.
* An ability to produce accurate and insightful reports.
* The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a multi discipline digital team.
* The ability to successfully manage multiple campaigns in a deadline-driven environment.
* A strong customer service orientation and the ability to quickly form customer relationships.
* Strong communication skills (written and verbal), interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment.
* Strong MS Excel skills and be highly numerate.
* You should also be Google Ads & Google Analytics certified or working towards it.
* Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of at least two of the following industries: Finance, Ecommerce (Retail), B2B Tech, Fashion, Education or Healthcare.
If this sounds like the role for you, then give us a shout