LOCATION: Fleet, Hampshire
BASIS:Hybrid - (Office based 2-3 days p/w)
HOURS: Mon - Fri 9.00am - 5.30pm
SALARY Excellent basic,
Are you looking for a new and exciting Marketing role?
CV Library is one of the UK's largest online job sites, and we work with some of the biggest names in recruitment, along with well-known corporate clients. Our Head Office is based in Fleet, Hampshire, with regional branches throughout the UK and Ireland.
We are now looking for an exceptional Digital Campaign Manager to lead the strategic direction for the digital department and deliver highly successful digital campaigns to our B2B and B2C audiences. This is a varied position with wide-ranging responsibility for a number of high-performing digital touchpoints - email, social, push and display.
We are looking for an exceptional digital expert who has that perfect blend of creativity, hands-on cross-channel digital campaign expertise, and experience of how marketing technologies can be adopted and utilised to improve results.
* Owning the digital campaign KPIs across B2B and B2C
* Building, planning and executing cross-channel digital campaigns that will contribute directly to the growth of KPIs across paid and organic social, email, push and display
* Designing and delivering end-to-end digital campaigns to promote new product features
* Creating powerful digital content to support campaigns activity across key channels
* Leading our email automation channel to ensure we deliver against our set KPIs and continuously optimise our campaigns
* Growing our social presence and deliverables across Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, Instagram and our Influencer channel
* Producing precise and accurate data insights to report on, and analyse, channel performance.
* Identifying growth opportunities in each channel to deliver higher levels of user activity onsite
* Leading and managing our team of Digital Executives
* Considerable experience working for a leading direct-to-consumer digital brand with high traffic volumes across all devices (mobile, app and desktop)
* Experience working in a senior digital position with significant ownership responsibilities for the channels' KPIs
* Highly experienced in running digital automation funnels through marketing technology
* Analytically minded with the ability to analyse data to optimise digital campaigns
* Experience using Google Analytics (or equivalent), Search Console and BI tools
* Excellent writing and content skills with a background of producing digital campaign content to a range of audience segments
* Excellent basic salary with generous bonus scheme
* 25 days annual leave, plus additional days for length of service and your birthday!
* Regular team incentives and social events, including annual Christmas and Summer parties
* Discounts with major cinemas and retailers, family days out, and much more
* Life Insurance and Company Pension
* Employee Assistance Programme (Mental Health & Well-being support)
* Great culture and work environment
We are actively committed to promoting a fully diverse and inclusive workforce and we welcome applications for this role from all candidates who meet the key requirements.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you require any reasonable adjustments to assist with your application