An opportunity has arisen for a Lawyer to join the highly successful banking and finance team of a dynamic UK law firm. Working as part of an integrated UK-wide team, the Banking Lawyer will take on a full-time, permanent role at the firm's modern Edinburgh offices.Role Profile
The Banking team provides a full service of banking and finance legal services, working with borrowers, lenders and sponsors on a variety of debt transactions ranging from £1M to £1B. Transactions are often complex and cross-border in nature.
The Banking team also acts for banks, building societies, debt and pension funds and other financial institutions, alongside numerous PLCs and large global corporate clients.
As a Banking Lawyer in this team, you will work collaboratively and in partnership with your clients to ensure delivery of the right solutions. Our key areas of expertise are:
- Real Estate Finance
- Project Finance
- Asset finance
- Asset backed lending
- B2B, Peer to Peer and private banking
- Derivatives and Leveraged and finance
- Regulatory advice
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Corporate debt
- Security structures
The firm is looking to hire a Banking Lawyer who demonstrates:
- 1+ year of PQE and a background in banking & finance law.
- Strong, recent and relevant work experience focused on banking and financial transactions, which is likely to include good working knowledge of LMA standard form documentation.
- Team player, able to manage a complex and varied workload effectively.
- The firm offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
- Additionally, the firm offers genuine long-term career prospects.
- The firm are happy to discuss flexible-working arrangements.
If you would like to discuss this Banking Lawyer role in greater detail, please apply today.