My client, a top tier investment bank, is looking to hire a Real Estate Finance/Structured Finance Lawyer for a six month contract initially. The team focus on traditional commercial real estate lending as well as warehouse lending for commercial real estate loans. The business is recognized for providing traditional and innovative financing techniques, helping a wide range of clients throughout Europe to execute their business strategy.
The client is looking to recruit an Execution Lawyer with commercial real estate finance /structured finance experience to work on commercial real estate warehouse lending transactions as well as assisting in the execution of direct commercial real estate lending transactions. This role will include working with originators and syndication teams to help structure and execute transactions with involvement from initial underwriting stage through to exit of the risk position. The ideal candidate will also have experience in a broader range of structured finance transactions, including securitisations. This is a varied and exciting role with plenty of scope to develop within a busy and growing team.
- Main responsibilities centre on working with the core underwriting teams on commercial real estate warehouse lending and direct lending, including:
- Preparing and reviewing term sheets
- Advising on structure of transactions taking into account legal, regulatory, tax and other constraints
- Liaising with outside counsel to prepare transaction documentation
- Assisting in the execution of structured finance lending transactions including sale and repurchase agreements
- At least 10+ PQE City or equivalent banking law experience with a major law firm or investment bank (experience with transaction execution on the desk would be advantageous)
- Familiarity with LMA documentation and warehouse lending documentation
If this role sounds of interest then please send your CV for further information.