Our successful UK Law Firm client is looking to hire a new Legal Practice Assistant to join the firm to work within their busy London office. Ideally looking for candidates who have previous working experience in a similar Legal PA role within a law firm environment. For this role candidates must be fluent in both French and English.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Providing Legal PA support to fee-earners
- Managing workflow
- Organising busy travel itineraries, including visa applications, client training and scheduling meetings
- Be a reliable point of contact for clients and deal with any issues and queries
- A range of administrative tasks including diary management, assisting with pitch preparation, assisting in organising events, inbox management, assisting in the tender process and other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Recording accurate billing for fee-earners
Core working hours for this role will be 9:30am- 5:30pm. Salary will be paying up to £30,000.