Financial Planning Analyst - FPA - ACCA - CIMA - Analytical - Business Partnering - MS Programming - Power BI Your new company
Our client is an established, highly strategic business that are highly ranked in their specialist field. They have a large focus on customer satisfaction and employee well being. Operating from their headquarters in Northamptonshire, they have several other locations and two new ones opening later this year.Your new role
They currently have a new opportunity for an experienced Finance Analyst to join the team at the company headquarters. In this position you would be working on multiple projects at a time and selecting, gathering, organising, and presenting management information to support strategic decision making. Reporting into the CFO, your responsibilities would include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide executives with clear insights and recommendations into drivers of business growth, market trends, risks, and opportunities.
- Analyse financial results and key performance metrics on a periodic basis to support decision making.
- Provide support for day-to-day operational decisions and macro-level project decisions through financial analysis.
- Define Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the business and own reporting and analysis to track performance.
- Build and maintain long-term financial models to understand the viability of projects, analyse expected returns, and support long-term resource allocation.
- Demonstrate knowledge of market conditions within the residential conveyancing industry and beyond.
The right person for this role will be part or fully qualified CIMA or ACCA and have a recent, demonstrable track record working in analytical positions where they have been able to pick out business streams and transfer numbers into ideas. Strong communication skills and the ability to business partner effectively is essential along with advanced systems literacy. Personal qualities required include tenacity, enthusiasm, energy, and collaborative nature. Experience in Power BI would be advantageous.What you'll get in return
In addition to a great company culture, they offer a competitive remuneration package which includes flexible working and the ability to work remotely up to two days a week, BUPA private medical insurance, life assurance and an employee assistance programme.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.