Data Science Teacher
Cambridge / Remote
£30,000 - £60,000 per annum
The global company are looking for trainers/ coaches/ Teachers to deliver a Data Science course over Zoom.
Well-established from introducing starters to more experienced student to Data Scientists.
You will be part of a team of a close-knit community of remote trainers across the UK to deliver industry-accredited Data Science courses for students.
You will provide a seamless journey, building up strong relationships and giving them the best possible experience.
Remote working - 27 days of holiday, medical, life assurance, and equity options. On top of a generous starting salary, there is also a very lucrative and rewarding quarterly bonus scheme. This pays £3k extra a month which 95% of staff are currently hitting.
To be considered you will have a passion for:
* All things data analytics and data science.
* Some prior experience with teaching, tutoring, or coaching.
* Including Python coding + Database work.
Applications considered from
* Experienced Teachers looking for a more rewarding and modern way of teaching Data Science to students.
* Data Scientists who want to share their knowledge.
* Students that have loved learning and teaching and see a career in teaching Technology.
Multiple roles from Junior Graduate teacher to Senior / Lead Teacher.
Apply now if you have a Data Science and teaching experience for more details.
All interviews are held over Zoom, with flexible start dates available. Must be able to work from home. This is a remote role and has a decent broadband connection for video conferencing.