Main Function of Job:
* Leading, developing and managing the local IT Support Team at our Central London site.
* Setting clear objectives for the teams that are aligned with the IT strategy and Business needs and to ensure that they are routinely met or exceeded.
* Monitoring and identifying any trends, problems or reoccurring issues logged with the IT Support Team and escalate these as appropriate.
* Assisting and supporting the Support Specialist and Technician with incident escalations and problems through to resolution; providing training and supporting documentation where appropriate.
* The provision of an efficient technical support service for onsite PCs, Laptops, MFDs, Wi-Fi, and all site equipment, ensuring that equipment and software is always completely functional and optimised for users and any other customers.
* Ensuring that the IT Policy is enforced through user education and adherence to procedures.
* Will report directly to the National IT Support Manager.
* Degree or equivalent in relevant IT subject or relevant IT Experience.
* MCP qualifications, CompTIA A+ or equivalent.
* Solid knowledge and 2nd line experience of supporting a wide range of software packages, e.g. Microsoft Windows 10, Office 2019, Office 365.
* Line management experience.
* Troubleshooting of web browsers (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox)
* Troubleshooting PCs, Laptops, visualisers, data projectors and other technical equipment.
* Sound knowledge of operating MFDs and
* Active Directory Administration
* SCCM Administration
* Group Policy Administration
* PC projects and rollouts
* Imaging PCs and laptops using SCCM.
* Experience of supporting mobile devices; Android, iPhones, iPads Tablets etc.
* Active Directory administration
* Solid experience using remote software monitoring tools.
* PC hardware and software installation and configuration in a networked environment.
* Microsoft Exchange
* ITIL processes; Incident, Problem and Change Management
* Packaging MSIs for SCCM
* Intune Administration (Desirable)