Construction Contracts Manager - Needed (Renewable Energy)
A major UK main contactor that are specialists in energy related capabilities: smart buildings, green mobility, district & embedded energy and decentralised renewables.
A company with its own dedicated management team and operating structure to help further accelerate growth and service performance.
Basic salary: £45,000 - £55,000 (Dependant on experience)
* Car or car allowance
* Pension Scheme
* 25 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
* Life Cover equivalent to 2 times annual salary
* 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
* Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
* Gym membership discounts
* Cycle to work scheme
* Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programmes
* Previous experience within site or project management in Commercial Solar PV
* Up to date relevant knowledge of renewable energy projects
* Up to date relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
* Be prepared to work within various geographical areas
* Provide project direction, focus and consistency across the project
* Undertake programming, from overall project programme to detailed task scheduling, from inception to operation
* Provide change control procedure to maximum added value and minimise disruption to the project
* Provide structured approach to project planning to include health and safety, execution methods and quality
* Manage, train and develop all reporting staff
A great opportunity to make a difference and join a company that is passionate about accelerating the transition towards a carbon-neutral economy, through reduced energy consumption and more environmentally-friendly solutions.
To be considered for this vacancy or to find out more information please apply now.
Services advertised by Talk Recruitment are that of an employment business and/or agency