Crossword Recruitment are looking for an Electrical Project Manager for our Client based in Dartford.
You will be undertaking projects from design phase right through to completion, ensuring the highest of standards and work is completed on time and within budget.
- Minimum 5 years experience working within the Electrical Industry
- Suitable qualifications with regards to Installation, Inspection, Testing and Commisioning of Installations.
- Previous experience with LV Switch panels in a Hospital Environment is desirable
- Compiling project scopes and estimates, including budget costs where necessary
- Preparing and presenting tender documentation for submission
- Scheduling of works, planning, briefing project teams, sub-contractors and suppliers
- Financial planning, forecasting, reporting and management
- Negotiate Sub-Contract orders and monitor Sub-Contractors and/or Suppliers, manage labour requirements for site
- Adhere to all health and safety standards as well as best practice and quality processes and procedures.
This role is to start as soon as possible, salary negotiable but in the region of £55k-£60k plus Car/Allowance.
Please apply online or call us on the number provided