My client is a leading civil engineering principal contractor. They are looking to on-baord a team of engineers to manage the engineering of a heavy civils package being delivered. The scope of works on this project will include the construction of a new road, earthworks, and deep foundations.
Site engineer responsibilities:
* Completing all site setting out and As - built surveys.
* Health and Safety compliance.
* Reporting and working alongside the project manager.
Site engineer requirements:
* CSCS Card.
* Civil engineering degree.
* SMSTS or SSSTS.
* Minimum 4 years on site experience.
* Laptop and AutoCAD.
The next steps to apply for the role!
Click the apply button and send your CV or equally give Harvey Douglas a call for a confidential chat