Would you like to be a key team member in a small but ambitious and growing charity doing amazing and much needed work? Do you have community fundraising experience in another charity or part of the voluntary sector? Are you driven, determined and ambitious?
Our client is a registered Charity. Its mission is to provide support for children and young people who are sick and in medium to long term hospital care. The Charity now supports many underfunded children's wards and individual sick children across the UK, providing essential equipment, support and entertainment to bring a Smile when it is needed most. It does this by working with hospital authorities and local partners to develop sustainable changes in the care environment including ward regime, decoration, child-friendly equipment and opportunities for engagement, including access to communications and child appropriate games.
This is a opportunity to join an ambitious charity as its first paid fundraiser and to substantially advance your career, working in South London.Benefits
Day-to-day responsibilities of the role:
- Working from home
- The opportunity to make a huge difference in the lives of sick children and their families
- Exciting, varied role
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Develop and deliver the fundraising strategy as regards to event, challenge and community fundraising in South London
- To help develop regular donors/donations to the charity, both corporate and general public.
- To run fundraising events and challenges and gain maximum support and participation from the community
Ideally, community fundraising experience in another charity or part of the voluntary sector. Or with the skills outlined above and developed in sales, marketing or other work experience.
- You are passionate about the care needs of children and you are concerned to do all you can to improve their health and wellbeing.
- Team leadership experience
If you are interested and have the relevant experience, please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV and we promise to get back to you.
- Hooray is acting as an agency on behalf of the client for this position.
- Hooray is proud to be a corporate member of the REC, the recruitment industry's leading professional body.
- DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE FOR THIS ROLE? EARN A £150 REWARD FOR ANY SUCCESSFUL REFERRAL! T&C's APPLY!