Our client is a prestigious US law firm - they are now looking to recruit an experienced Legal PA to join their Competition team in London to provide a polished support service to their Senior partners and fee earners.
The standard hours are 9.30am to 5.30pm. The salary on offer is up to £45,000 + Benefits. This role is a permanent position and the client are currently using a hybrid working approach (3 days in the office, 2 from home).
Your responsibilities as a Legal PA within Litigation will include:
- Coordinating and arranging meetings and conference calls
- Maintaining and tracking schedules and calendars for attorneys
- Coordinating travel and managing out of office support for attorneys and/or clients
- Answering the phone/taking messages/using voice mail, instant messenger, responding to e-mails
- Processing postal mail, setting up videoconferences, etc.
- Preparing materials such as correspondence, manuscripts, minutes, legal documents
- Printing, scanning, organising, transcribing, and distributing documents upon request
- Liaising with the Revenue Team to produce drafts, revisions and submissions of client billings
- Reading and proofreading documents prior to distribution
- Processing and monitoring attorney expense reimbursements, reconciling phone charges etc
- Organising and consistently maintaining attorney files in a timely manner
Requirements as a Legal PA within Litigation will include:
- Previous experience within a Competition or Litigation department of a reputable law firm
- Proven experience within a similar Legal PA role
- Fast, accurate typing skills
- Relevant secretarial qualifications
- Highly skilled on all MS Office applications
- Ability to be flexible to meet the demands of the work
Please contact Tom Pye - email@example.com