Our client, a fast growing global investment manager, is looking for a 3 - 7 PQE Funds lawyer to join their legal team.
This is a unique opportunity for a lawyer to become a dedicated advisor to senior stakeholders for a highly entrepreneurial firm on a range of matters across multiple jurisdictions.THE ROLE
Working in a team of funds lawyers, some of your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Providing legal advice on the distribution of funds domiciled in different jurisdictions.
- Supporting the private wealth, global distribution and institutional business by drafting, reviewing and negotiating agreements such as distribution agreements, investment management agreements and platform agreements with clients in various jurisdictions.
- Providing relevant advice on client on boarding.
- Liaising and instructing external counsel when required
- This role will be ideal for a 3-7PQE Funds Lawyer from a leading law firm or financial services organisation.
- An understanding of funds regulation would be a plus but not a prerequisite
*Candidates outside the PQE range with the prerequisite experience would be considered for the role.