Harrods Account Manager
With impeccable presentation and communication skills, the ideal candidate will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service. With a friendly can-do approach working closely with the store management team to ensure stock levels are correct. Achieve monthly sales goals. Be able to demonstrate outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills.
Previous experience in Harrods beneficial. Responsibilities:
- Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the counter is always spotlessly clean and visual merchandising is in line with current Augustinus Bader guidelines
- Resolving customer issues to satisfaction
- Grooming represents the brands image.
- Motivate the team to meet sales objectives by training and motivating new and existing staff.
- Create business strategies to attract new customers and achieve set targets.
- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Prepare detailed reports on buying trends, customer feedback and competitor activity or promotions.
- Complete the rota according to the needs of the business
- Implement a strategic calendar of activity
- Training, refreshing and coaching staff, leading by example and identifying training needs.
- Ensure tester orders are completed and submitted in good time.
- Arrange store approval for new starters
- Monitor inventory levels to ensure correct stock and responsible for stock transfers from other locations.
- Develop a close relationship with buying team to always ensure correct levels.
- Checking all deliveries, highlighting discrepancies immediately to Harrods operations team
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working in a retail environment, ideally in a managerial role.
- Strong team leadership
- Demonstrate record of sales ability
- Customer service-oriented
- Knowledge of business management processes.
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills